The $766 million Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment will be delivered in two stages.
Stage One of the Redevelopment includes a $134 million expansion of the hospital, including a new multi-storey acute services building with new inpatient wards, ambulatory, outpatient, allied health services, pathology and clinical information.
Stage Two of the Redevelopment includes a $632 million expansion of the hospital, comprising:
- a new 12-story clinical services building
- a new women’s health services including birthing suites and maternity ward
- increased children's outpatient and ambulatory care services
- increased children's surgical services
- new nuclear medicine and dental services
- new operating theatres and intensive care unit, and
- a larger emergency department with more treatment spaces.
|2016||Construction Completion: Stage One|
|Aug 2019||Contract Award: Stage Two|
|2019||Construction Commencement: Stage Two|
|Jun 2023||Construction Completion: Stage Two|
|Successful Tenderer:||Stage Two: CPB|
|Jun 2016||Stage One of the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment was completed.|
|Oct 2018||Designs were released for Stage Two of the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment.|
|Aug 2019||CPB Contractors were awarded the contract to deliver Stage Two of the Redevelopment.|
|May 2022||The Clinical Services Building was completed. Stage two is expected to be completed by Mid 2023.|
Estimated Total Cost
New South Wales |
Project websiteCampbelltown Hospital Redevelopment
2019/08/16 - CPB