Our dynamic charts make it easy to get an up-to-date view of the Australia and New Zealand Infrastructure Pipeline. Pick one of the charts and filter by location, sector, status and procurement approach to explore the data behind the pipeline.
The Mallee Wind farm is an energy generation and storage project, proposed by Spark Renewables, to be located 16 km north-east of Buronga, NSW, within the South-West Renewable Energy Zone. The scope of the works includes installation of approximately 150 wind turbines with a generation capacity of up to 1 gigawatt and a Battery Energy Storage System .
The Blyth Battery, being developed by Neoen, is a proposed 200 megawatt / 400 megawatt-hour battery located in the mid-north of South Australia.
The battery will be located near the Blyth West substation and will connect to ElectraNet’s transmission network. The proejct will primarily store energy from Neoen's 70-megawatt Goyder South Stage One wind farm.
The Blyth Battery will supply BHP's Olympic Dam operations with energy through a Power Purchase Agreement.
The proposed Centenary Bridge Upgrade will see the delivery of a new Bridge over the Brisbane River, and upgrades to the existing Centenary Bridge.
The scope of works for the Centenary Bridge Upgrade, comprises:
- a new three-lane northbound bridge
- remediation of the existing bridges to create three southbound lanes, and
- upgrades to active transport facilities.
The Plains Solar Farm would comprise the development of a 500 megawatt peak solar farm and 400-megawatt / 1.6-gigawatt hour Battery Energy Storage System (BESS), located within the Plains Renewable Energy Park within the NSW South-West Renewable Energy Zone.
Project infrastructure construction features would include:
- 900,900 panels of solar arrays, with a generating capacity of 500 megawatts
- a 400-megawatt / 1.6-gigawatt hour BESS
- power station
- electrical reticulation network
- access roads, and
- infrastructure for ancillary activties including construction compound, temporary laydown areas and O&M building.
The Mt Piper Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) project, proposed by EnergyAustralia, would comprise the development of 500 megawatt / 2,000 megawatt hour BESS. The project would be located approximately 25 kilometres from Lithgow in NSW.
Proposed infrastructure components include:
- battery modules
- other high voltage infrastructure, and
- ancillary infrastructure features including temporary construction and laydown areas, extension to existing internal access roads and installtion of a concrete platform for the BESS modules.
Project construction may be staged depending on market conditions and site constraints.
The Wilan Wind Farm is an energy generation and storage project, proposed by Kilara Energy, to be located near Balranald, NSW, within the South-West Renewable Energy Zone. The scope of the works includes:
- 138 wind turbines with a generation capacity of approximately 800 megawatts (MW)
- a battery energy storage system with 200MW/800MWh capacity, and
- a connection to Project EnergyConnect.
The Muswellbrook Bypass will see the New England Highway pass to the north east of Muswellbrook.
Transport for NSW's preferred option for the bypass is a 9.1-kilometre bypass between the New England Highway near Milpera Drive and north of Sandy Creek Road.
The NSW Government is undertaking the progressive upgrade of the New England Highway, part of National Land Transport Network, which runs from the Hunter region to the Queensland border.
The proposed Pacific Highway M1 Extension to Raymond Terrace will link the M1 to the Pacific Motorway. The M1 Extension will be delivered through two packages:
- Black Hill to Tomago Package (Southern Package), and
- Heatherbrae Bypass Package (Northern Package).
The Hexham Straight Widening is also being funded through the same allocation as the M1 Extension and will see the six-kilometre section of the Pacific Highway between the Newcastle Inner City Bypass and the Hexham Bridge upgraded.
Learn how to make the most of ANZIP
Welcome to the Australian and New Zealand Infrastructure Pipeline platform, a search tool for infrastructure projects. The Beta version offers new exciting features as well as improved popular features like Map view. Simply go to 'Search' in the menu bar to access the map.See more tips
SIGN IN TO ANZIP AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE PIPELINE REPORT
Sign in to make the most of ANZIP. Subscribe to the Pipeline Report, Infrastructure Partnership's monthly analysis of Pipeline data and project movements, review past editions of the report and keep track of your Saved Projects.Sign up