Delivery of the M12 Motorway comprises:
- a 16-kilometre, four-lane motorway between the M7 at Cecil Hills and The Northern Road at Luddenham
- our interchanges, one with the existing M7 Motorway, at Western Sydney Airport, at Elizabeth Drive and at the airport entry via the new M12 Airport Access Road
- new bridges across Ropes Creek, Kemps Creek, South Creek, Badgerys Creek, Cosgrove Creek and several roads including Clifton Avenue, Elizabeth Drive, Range Road, Luddenham Road, and Wallgrove Road, and
- other works including access roads, control centre facilities, and pedestrian and cycling links.
the project is split into three packages:
- Package One: Western section
- Package Two: Central section, and
- Package Three: Eastern section.
The Central Package of the proposed 16 kilometre M12 Motorway will involve a 7.5-kilometre section between Badgerys Creek and Duff Road, Cecil Hills. The project will also include local access roads.
|Mar 2021||ROIs Open|
|Apr 2021||ROIs Close|
|Aug 2021||RFT Open|
|Oct 2021||RFT Close|
|May 2022||Contract Award|
|Aug 2022||Construction Commencement|
|Procuring Agency:||Transport for NSW|
|Shortlist:||CPB Contractors & Georgiou Group Joint Venture, and Seymour Whyte|
|Successful Tenderer:||Seymour Whyte|
The contracts for the Western and Central sections will be Construct-Only, while the Eastern section will be a Design and Construct contract.
|Mar 2021||Transport for NSW called for ROIs for the construction of the Central section of the M12 project. Two new interchanges, one at the eastern end of the project near the Elizabeth Drive and M7 interchange, and the other at the airport entry via Elizabeth Drive were added to the scope. The NSW and Federal Government will fund the two new intersections.|
|Jun 2021||A CPB Contractors & Georgiou Group Joint Venture, and Seymour Whyte were shortlisted for the Central section contract.|
|Aug 2021||Tenders opened for shortlisted proponents for the Central Package, closing on 21 October 2021.|
|May 2022||NSW Government awarded the contracts for the Central Package to Seymour Whyte.|
|Aug 2022||Construction commencement.|