Delivery of the M12 Motorway comprises:
- a 16-kilometre, four-lane motorway between the M7 at Cecil Hills and The Northern Road at Luddenham
- our interchanges, one with the existing M7 Motorway, at Western Sydney Airport, at Elizabeth Drive and at the airport entry via the new M12 Airport Access Road
- new bridges across Ropes Creek, Kemps Creek, South Creek, Badgerys Creek, Cosgrove Creek and several roads including Clifton Avenue, Elizabeth Drive, Range Road, Luddenham Road, and Wallgrove Road, and
- other works including access roads, control centre facilities, and pedestrian and cycling links.
the project is split into three packages:
- Package One: Western section
- Package Two: Central section, and
- Package Three: Eastern section.
The Eastern Package of the M12 Motorway extends from Duff Road, Cecil Park to the M7 Motorway and includes an interchange with the M12 Motorway and Westlink M7, and a new connection with Elizabeth Drive.
|Procuring Agency:||Transport for NSW|
The contracts for the Western and Central sections will be Construct-Only, while the Eastern section will be a Design and Construct contract.