The Sydney Intermodal Terminal Alliance is proposing a three-kilometre realignment of Moorebank Avenue.
Moorebank Avenue between Anzac Road and Cambridge Avenue is a publicly accessible private road on Commonwealth land.The proposal would see the road's current alignment shifted east beyond the edge of the Moorebank Precint East, and include:
- four lanes between Anzac Road and the southwestwern corner of the precicnt
- two lanes on the existing Moorebank Avenue between the precincts southwestern corner and the East Hills rail line
- intersections, traffic lights and truning lanes as required
- 4.2 metre kerbside travel lines, and
- 3.5 metre verge along the northbound and southbound carriageways